I Think I Have Penile Cancer

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’m 18 and for the past year I’ve had a weird growth or bump under my foreskin on one side of my penis head. (I don’t exactly know what it is) but it’s really hard. I think It’s made my penile tissue harder except for the foreskin, but my foreskin went through texture changes too. It feels more soft, fragile, oily, and a lot colder than it used to. The problem is I have phimosis and when I developed whatever’s on the side of my penis it made it even harder to retract my foreskin so I can’t see what it is exactly. I’ve tried ointments to loosen my foreskin but it doesn’t work. my foreskin seems very weak, as if it has an infection or something. I personally believe I have cancer. It would explain the growth and the changes in my penis. one side looks thicker than the other due to the growth. Also my foreskin never felt as cold nor felt as fragile before the growth and I also sometimes experience numbness in my penis that comes and goes. I can’t think of anything that this could be but cancer. It doesn’t hurt to pee nor am I having any discharge or bleeding though. does anybody he know what this could be? I have a photo to show what it looks like. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello Tyson

It is most unlikely you have cancer but if you are worried I suggest you see your family physician. Warts and skin tags can occur and these are nothing about which to worry

• Posted

Do you know what could be causing the hardness? Or the coldness in my foreskin? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.