I think I have something

Posted , 4 users are following.

I haven't had sex in well over a year..... More like 3 or 4. But I've been seeing someone for a while now and recently we had sex unprotected. We haven't done anything for about two weeks now, our schedules just haven't allowed us to. Yesterday I started itching really bad near my lady parts. Not inside, just around the top and the lips. Today the area is worse. It's pretty painful like tiny needles poking me constantly and burns a little. Not when I pee just the area. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday which is 5 days from now but my nerves aren't going to survive that long. Normally I would assume that it's from a recent trip from getting waxed but since I'm sexually active it worries me. Any ideas on what I should do until my appointment. I haven't told the guy yet because I want to be sure. But this pain, OMG, this pain.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

There's nothing for sure, but your symptoms sound like genital herpes or a vaginal yeast infection. Both accompany with itching, burning and pain.While herpes is present with herpes sores, yeast infection is only very itching and burning. If you have herpes, tiny bumps may occur in that area later. Or not, you could have vaginal yeats infection. However, because of unprotected sex, you can be put at risk of herpes. Watch out your symptoms if having any blisters. 

• Posted

Sounds like herpes. Go to an Urgent Care Clinic and get it check out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.