Posted , 5 users are following.

can someone with bipolar share their symtomps here i think i might have it

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello there.

Try this link;

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/bipolar-disorder/symptoms/

These are broad symptoms and of course they can differ between people.

Also take a look at cyclothymia which is slightly different and somewhat milder but still very challenging. I'm cyclothymic and had a girlfriend who was bi-polar. I saw her in a manic episode and it was 1000 times more intense than anything I've personally experienced being cyclothymic. Heres a link to symptoms of cyclothymia;

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/cyclothymia/

Its also probably better to post your symptoms on here and see what other sufferers may advise rather than asking what their symptoms are. Just a thought.

Most of all, seek help from a professional and reach out to someone, a family member, friend, support group, whichever. It will really help. Don't let it get too far if you're struggling.

Take care.

• Posted

Definitely share here. You may learn more about what's going on with you by reading the experience of other bipolar people or you may learn that you have depression rather than bipolar disorder. Either way I think this forum will be very helpful for you.

Depression is a feature of bipolar illness but the other feature is the opposite of depression or 'manic' or 'euphoric' condition.

• Posted

my mood change through the day every day i have ocd and persistent depressive disoder but my mood go up and down sometimes i feel happy i have energy exited and have a good look about life but 30 mins later i feel really sad like crying i feel mad i dont want no one around me i just want to be by my self i been trying to fight this depression my self since i was 10 i m 26 now i never been on medication is so hard i noticed my mood changing it scared me because i feel all this different emotions up and down through the day 😦 i will tell my therapist this today

• Posted

Sounds like rapid cycling bipolar which I dont have myself but I've heard others talk about.

The therapy should help along with proper medication. Also do any research you can online about the condition. It's a learning experience getting more and more familiar with your condition as time passes. Everyone will tell you that.

You've made a good start by contacting us at this forum. Please continue posting.

My best to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.