I think I might Vestibular Papillae but am not sure??

Posted , 12 users are following.

So I'm 10 weeks pregnant and i noticed these lumps in my genital area about 6 weeks ago, did not think anything of it, but they are still there! They are not painful and are soft to touch, me and my partner havent slept with anyone else for the past 2 years but ive read online and it says VP and HPV are very similar so quite concerned!? image attached

any advice??

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

whereabouts are the located exactly?

• Posted

side of my vaginal opening, on one labia

• Posted

it doesn't look like vp to me. It's not even in the vulval vestibule. You should get it checked

• Posted

i would get it checked out in any case, especially considering that you are pregnant. it kinda looks like skin tags to me. but it also could be warts. im honestly not sure.

• Posted

those are external to the vagina, no VP, they look like genital warts to me.

• Posted

I also have these and also only on one labia . U might have got it checked by now , can u please clarify if it was normal .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.