I think i need just to talk

Posted , 2 users are following.

im from nyc usa , but i dont speack good english , and thats make a lot of peaple egnoring me in hospital and everywhere , i feel that peaple did not respect me becouse of that , more than this peaple in nyc are bery agressive and rushing all the time , i had a girlfriend and she is american she was say she love but after i told her that i have hard financial situation she told me we should be just friend and you are not my man and you have small penis , she says that after she makes me speend everything on her , customers in my job a lot of them are so bad , just today one of them call me son of b*** and that was without raison , i feel so lonely cause im really lonely and i trust no bady now

i feel that everybody is bad personne even i know that this is not correcte i thought about killing my self many times , im sorry if that was so long i just feel that i need to talk , and this is just 1% of my problems here

but im still trying to be good .

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

hello. i am sam, i don't know your name but it's ok. i can't stand 1 thing rude people and this is what you have to see and hear. your English is ok. it doesn't matter if you can not speak or write the same English as everyone else. you are trying to speak and write English your vest way. talk if you want, i will listen and write back. if you don't understand you tell me.

• Posted

i try many time to talk to peaple and make relation but everybody refuse me

they say im wierd and ugly

even my ex girlfriend she was with me just because i was pay for everything when my money end she left me and she say many words make me really cant talk to any other girl she was so bad

im not that person wanna fight all the time and people here in nyc provoking you all the time and make you a jok

even in the hospital northwell i suffer just to get appointment they make me feel racism they dont want give me appointment until i spoke to the manager

even my causin still my money and he says to the police that i wanna make danger on him and his wife but thank god the police did not believe him and they stay in my side

i cant trust nobody and i have nobody and nobady care about me if im a live or sick or sad or happy i feel that my life bieng without raison

i really think a lote about end it cause its hurt

• Posted

i think killing my self its not a punishment i just wanna feel peace for ever i dont wannna feel hurt anymore

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.