I think I've lost you folks...

Posted , 11 users are following.

I'm so sad right now. I can't seem to find my way back to this forum. I've tried EVERYTHING ie reaching out, redoing my settings, etc. Nothing is working. I'm afraid I'm having to go this alone and don't know how I'm gonna do it. Please take care and be kind to one another, and by all means, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Not sure what you mean - you're plainly here and there are lots of responses to your previous post.

People have been having notification problems - hang on and things might settle

• Posted

Hi Jones, I've not received ANYTHING for days (except a couple of private messages trying to reassure me). Hopefully this will get straightened out quickly as I've not felt this alone in ages! Have really come to rely on these folks and am feeling so lost right now.

• Posted

please dont worry it happended to me the monitor did not post by discussions, but i think people reported it and all was well, we are reading yourmessages, stress does not help pmr try to relax, i have learnt this. sending kisses.

• Posted

Jeezz, you're not kidding about the stress...I've been a wreck all day and feel LOUSY!! Pain everywhere and Major double vision flaring.

These are trying times and I'm so greatful to have all of you and this forum to help guide and support!

Thank you💕

• Posted

I have been wondering why I have had no notifications for possibly 2 weeks but I can't be sure how long it has been. I have managed to get back in but with difficulty. You are not alone but that is no consolation as you are having such a difficult time and need the support from this forum. I hope this can be rectified for you.

• Posted

Thx Silver, as you can probably see, it has been resolved! (Thank God!).
  • Posted

It has to be a bug - I have been going through all the latest posts and finding just the odd response which is unusual even on a Saturday and I have had no notifications. 

Nice quiet weekend for a change...

• Posted

Too quiet for me! sad smile...I missed all you folks!

Glad things seem to be straightened out!

• Posted

Funny that.   I was almost relieved there were no notifications and then I remembered they are doing things to update the forum again and I realized there would be a flood of notifications once things were up and running.  I find the forums impossible to keep up with and wonder how you manage!
    • Posted

Tell me about it - I hate to think how many are sitting there just now!!! I find HU easier - once I have read a comment in a thread I don't look at it again from my email. I can't do that here unless the thread was started by a very distinctive name and was the only one by them,

• Posted

Ah - I don't go by notifications, I have the forum bookmarked in my browser and log on from the bookmark - no problem as all the posts are ther and I choose the ones to read.

• Posted

I do - I read every post on this forum and have done since I arrived nearly 10 years ago! But I've had no notification of your comments today for example. Not even on the page.

• Posted

Just checked my notifications on the page menu and yourrepy to me not yet listed - forum must be suffering from glitches.
    • Posted

It was - it's been repaired but will take a while to kick in.

• Posted

I don't know what the right answer is. I do not want you to leave here. Have you tried just creating a whole new identity?

• Posted

Thx amk...as you can probably tell, things have been straightened out. (Thank God!)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.