I think this is some sort of simple allergic reaction but can anyone confirm?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I noticed this weird spot of red dots form on my arm a few days ago. It’s really contained which is odd yet doesn’t itch that much. It gets itchy if I touch it, of course. 

Also some other random small bumps on other parts of arms but idk if they’re related. 

https://imgur.com/a/chyKd

Thanks!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Does this rash have a circular pattern to it? If so it's most likely roundworm which actually isn't a worm at all simply a rash. And if that's what it is it need to be treated with medicine in order to clear it up. In the US that medicine is available OTC.

Otherwise it may be simply contact dermatitis.

• Posted

omg... this is an allergy of course

I think you should see a doctor and verify what product caused it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.