I thought to suicide, my last way, pls any one help me

Posted , 6 users are following.

There is a lump around my anus and it doesn't pain at all but I feel it's coming out when I strain and it goes back when I get relaxed...

Is it hemorrhoids or something more than that, the lump does not pains at all but I feel it is coming outside from anus when I strain in toilet..pls let me know what is it?

I am 20 yrs old..stool is so hard and have to pull it from hand.

0 likes, 58 replies

58 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sounds like piles no need to worry . Just get your doctor to confirm . Good lunch 
    • Posted

Hi. Please calm down. I am convincing you that your hemorrhoid is still very early and usually it will go away after sometime without any surgery. So I dont think you need to be afraid for now. Just go to dr and let them treat you.

Also. Even it is very unpleasant situation, hemorrhoid is quite common, it is not like everyone will get it though. But if you can spend your time for a while to read stories here you will realise that your situation is not dire yet. So you can take a deep breath.

Also. Yes hemorrhoid may change your lifestyle in a certain stage. But it is a good chance to what you need to eat, etc. Stress and anxiety can also cause GI disturbance that may make us straining to much.

Also. Stay away from dr.google. Bleeding on rectum is very alarming and for some people like me it is very scary. But believe me, if you put a keyword in google about it, I know very well what the result is. So I suggest you to stay away from it. I think you are very anxious person, and prone to panic. It is okay, I also have a panic attack and hypochondriac. If you want to ease yourself, let your dr treat you so they can convince you that you are actually 100% okay.

-SF

• Posted

Thank you for replying.

My clear situation is I developed these hemorrhoids 1 month before after that one day anal fissure made me depressed and it went away by applying coconut oil and I came to know by Google, It requires a lot of diet and I am following everything by eating fruits vegetables and sitz bath everyday but I have a hard lump around anus and how many days it takes to clear?

I am fed up now...stools are strucked in rectum and I have to strain also by pulling it by hand.

• Posted

Sorry for my previous comments. Reading your recent situation, It seems I did not comprehent your situation clearly. I do not know how hard your lump is, but usually hemorrhoid lump is bumpy. There is no clear answer when it will vanish, 2 years ago, I had it the worst and was very painful and it go away after 1.5 months with some oral and external medication. But it returned again at some time like this time.

I think it is better to see dr soon, have you seen any dr to get a treatment ? 

• Posted

I agree with Siraf91. If you can go to a doctor - please go. Even if it is a little expensive - see if you can find one that has experience in this. That way they could clarify this for you and you can relax knowing that in just a little time it can be gone.
    • Posted

I will meet a dr soon, I have informed my mom regarding this lets hope for the best.

• Posted

Well done for talking to your mum. Mum's are the best! Its a relief to tell someone and open the conversation and she will be happy that she can suport you.

• Posted

Yes..I wish God to recover me soon from this disease,

Please pray for me from ur end and wish me to become alright to Carry on my new life.

• Posted

I hope things are going well  for you now. Did you get to see a doctor?
    • Posted

I have consulted doctor and he prescribed me Mom's syrup, Escot cream, but the lump has not decreased in size.

It is there as before, It doesn't irritates me much.

He told not to remove lump now and said me to continue the cream and syrup for some more days.

• Posted

Good to hear from you. That sounds good that you have advice. If it is a hemorrhoid I have a friend who swears that Witch Hazel - one without alcohol added helps shrink hers, but i have not tried it. I am worried it may sting.  I am happy you are more comfortable and that you have seen a doctor who has reasssured you. Hopefully with time it will just go down on it's own. Take Care of yourself.

• Posted

My brother's friend told him it may be fistula in ano...but I don't have any symptoms of fistula.

• Posted

I just looked up Escot Cream, it seems to be the same I am using - just a different name - I would just stick to what your Dr advises and take your tiem and see how things go . they can take a while to heal. soemtiems a few weeks.  
    • Posted

A doctor has to answer this question. It's not something I would know. Just stay with his advice and instructions and give it time.

• Posted

I will wait for some days,

How many days it can take to clear the lump?

• Posted

After one month no changes and i am fed off with this..

My doc told me to stop mom's syrup and from two days my stool is sitting in rectum and it pains a lot while having that syrup before my bowel movement were clear although some portion of the stool was sitting at the end of the rectum.

What to do for this problem😢😢😢

• Posted

Are you drinking lots of water? that will help. Every day keep up your wtare intake. Can you get Stool Softners? I take them twice a day.

I also take Psyllium - which you can buy in the US as natural Psyllium or Metamucil - it is like a natural laxative. I mix it will water every evening and take it and then i have a BM every morning. It makes things go easier.

Maybe you can do n online search and see what product names there are in your country for Psyllium and Stool Softners. 

I don't know what the downside is to Moms syrup - maybe you could take it and then cut back slowly if its not good for you to take everyday.

Since my op the Doc told me I may have to take stool softners and Psyllium every day.

• Posted

I took moms syrup its a milk of magnesia at that time my bowel movements were regular but when I went to doc recently he told me to stop taking syrup but the next day i experience severe constipation so i started to take syrup again and passed stools which gave me relief.

I am feared that whether i have to take it for life long my stools are not coming out without that.

I am feared that i may get colon cancer bh this severe constipation dont know what to do.

Drinking lots of water but not helped.

• Posted

Dear friend,

Thanks for being as responsive and helpful as you are, and I sought to ask you, since I myself am having some troubles. My problem is, so far limited to, thankfully, only anal itching and irritation and occasional burning. I apply Anovate Cream, consisting of Phenylephrine(0.1%); Lidocaine(2.5%); Betamethasone(0.025%) occasionally, and take psyllium husk. My question is, can a proper lifestyle prevent this from worsening or just slow down an inevitable decline? I have no difficulty in eating simple and healthy and wish to manage my condition unflaggingly throughout life, piously, if I may use the term. What would my likely prognosis be?

• Posted

I am in my 50's and have many times when I have gone for years without having reoccurring haemorrhoids. I think if I had kept to a regular diet I would have regular BM and that would have prevented me having flare-ups. Unfortunately my job involves a lot of travel and I was bad at eating at regular times. You are young. I am sure if you improve your diet with foods that are easy to pass through and avoid some things that can cause constipation you will be fine.

When I take Psyllium I shake it in a water bottle every night (easier to mix than stirring it) and drink it in the evening and then some extra water because it needs a decent amount of water to work properly and you don't want to block yourself up with it.  Maybe some of that and stool softners if you need them and you may find out that just a small amount every night keeps you regular.  

• Posted

Thank you for your valuable response,

I will follow a decent diet and i am drinking lots of water.

• Posted

Yes, I take psyllium at night.

My report so far... I have no pain as such, but irritation and discomfort and itching. My bowel movement yesterday was not soft enough, and I went only once. Today, I've been to the loo twice and its softer due to water and psyllium, but the second time, I noticed a speck of blood. I've noticed that my condition is within control if I go just once, but it worsens the with more visits, so I try to keep it twice a day at maximum, after which I try to orient myself psychologically as well as physically to ensure I don't have to go a third time.

I use two creams- Anovate (which is  Phenylephrine(0.1%); Lidocaine(2.5%); Betamethasone(0.025%) ) and occasionally Calendula cream. A few days ago I went lax and applied cream only once a day instead of the four times I used to previously.

Is there anything that I need to change, or am I doing the needful adequately? And how serious would you consider my condition to be so far? I hope I'm no worse than Grade I or such? I never bled profusely, only spots and specks at most.

Should I try to restrict bowel movements to once a day?

Thanks in advance for all your help and support.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.