I took one 100g dose of sertraline and feel bad

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've taken one dose of sertraline and I haven't taken anymore after because I feel so bad I've been sick and everything and I took it on Sunday and it's now it's Thursday I feel better than I did but I still have the anxious feeling and sick feeling how long will it take to leave my system completely? 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi

Thats.a high dose to start on 

Usually you start with 25mg for a few weeks then slowly up the dose. 

Iv been on 25mg for 6months for health anxiety and I'm sensitive to medication so that seems to be enough for me at the moment. But most have quite bad side effects when starting out on it, it wasn't a easy ride for me but the way I was feeling I had to stick with it, I don't know where I would be now. ??With out it. 

what was you taking it for?? 

• Posted

For anxiety and I've sort of got a case of ocd as well but I feel way better when I haven't got them so I'm deffo not taking them again 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.