I understand the concern for me starting it but......

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am having an awful time now. I have spent 4 out of the last 6 months with sciatica problems. I am stretching on my own because I can't afford physical therapy. It has isolated me where I can't attend

church or go anywhere that I have to sit.

I posted before and all the negative comments told me not to get on it but what can I do now. I have to work and my work is probably aggravating it. I think maybe I should be on a low dose. I am going to think about it but I'm running out of options and desperate.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Are you able to go to a chiropractor??
    • Posted

I am going to try and see if I can afford it. My insurance will pay but there is still my co pay.
  • Posted

There is good and bad sides to this medication, but it has really helped me.
  • Posted

Studies, including recent ones prove that gab doesn’t help back pain. I’m sorry you’re caught in this situation but the drug can just make things even worse. It’s also possible that the wrong kind of movement or exercises will increase your pain. Make sure you’re not hurting yourself. I did that with an elbow problem an it set me back months.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.