I urgently need advice

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've had a headache for 3 days now followed by left arm pain my hand craps and its very weak also have left jaw pain my teeth hurt which leads to my neck shoulder and back are all hurting. I also hurt in my chest like it's behind my breast bone along with my abdomen hurting next to my navel. If anyone knows anything about these symptoms please let me know I'm freaking out aand don't know what to do

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Go to emergency Room. Do not wait. 

• Posted

so I'm guessing all these symptoms are not a sign of gas

• Posted

sorry not guessing I meant what your saying is I'm just really nervous

• Posted

Hi amanda,

As Bettebet has encouraged you to do, go straight to your local emergency room, it could be a number of serious conditions, 2 that come to mind is a TIA and possible MI (Myocardial Infarction ) indigestion is a commonly over looked in women for heart attacks.

• Posted

Sorry that should say or mean.... it is easier for a doctor to diagnose indigestion first if there is no ECG  changes, Women often mistake indigestion/gas  when in fact it turns out they are / have suffered a heart attack, whether it be mild to a full blown one. I'm not a female smile but when I had my first NSTEMI indigestion was a symptom.

• Posted

I'm definitely going its been hrs and nothing has changed thanks for the advice

• Posted

Glad to hear smile

Let us know how you got on, that is if you wish to, it's always interesting to hear what the doctors have said with others various symptoms.

• Posted

I had similar experience, I am having a stent fitted in a couple of days, after many tests mine was Angina due to 90pc blocked artery, I was perfectly fit and well it came on "just like that" very frightening, but I do suffer from anxiety and high bp, so probably to be expected.  Just hope this sorts me out.  Let us know how you are doing

• Posted

Did you get any help at the ER?  

Don't get discouraged if there was no immediate answer. Keep looking and don't worry if the doctors are dismissive. YOU know what you feel, and there IS something that can/should be done for you.  These things can be tricky and many are not common. It took several of us years to get a true diagnosis. You are your advocate. Doctors can always learn from you.

Good health to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.