I've been bitten in my sleep! (Pictures)

Posted , 4 users are following.

I woke up to an acheing, throbbing leg and looked down to see what looks like a bite mark?(Shown in picture) A ring around the outside and a sort of swelling in the middle. As the day went on it got worse and the middle started to turn into a blister .

Now on day 2 the redness has gone around but I do have a large blister. It isnt painful anymore, only slight twinges at time, Does anybody know the best way to go about healing this, or even what it is that could have bit me in the Uk at this time of year?

Many thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

COULD IT HAVE BEEN A SPIDER?   PRAYERS THAT GOD IS HEALING  IT COMPLETELY 
    • Posted

maybe? I mean i'm sure it can't be harmful but I just don't know where to go from here or what to put on it
    • Posted

WE LOVE YOU LAUREN AND WANT YOU TO BE FREE OF WORRY.  LET A DOC CHECK IT OUT NOW.  I'VE HAD LYME DISEASE AND YOU DO NOT WANT IT AND A SHORT VISIT WILL REASSURE YOU AND YOU CAN GET ON WITH WHAT YOU WANT TO DO..  WE'RE ON YOUR SIDE BECAUSE WE.VE ALL BEEN THERE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
  • Posted

It could  be a spider bite,but not knowing which area of country you live in it could be a tick bite. The bulls eye effect in the first photo is leaning that way. Ticks carry lyme desease among other deseases. that would require medicine to treat that I would in no way want to delay on getting. Lyme desease if treated quickly can be eraticated, but left  untreated it can be life altering. I would suggest having a doctor look at it to be safe! Agian it could be some other kind of insect bite in your area of country.
  • Posted

I know I am a little late to the game. I hope things are healing up ok......If you havent already i would suggest a visit to the doctor to avoid any possible complications.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.