I've been burping, bloating and feeling something coming up my throat for 4 yeras, what should I do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been burping, bloating and feeling something coming up my throat but I have no pain with it, also no chest pain but bubble fealling in my lest side chest weekness in left arm and leg for the past 4 years now and I am from Liberia a country with very bad health system.

Can anyone out there help me out of this mess.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have you had a Nissan fundoplcation cause these are the symptoms of that operation
    • Posted

No Karlosso, I have not gone throw any operation befor all people tell me is Gas.
  • Posted

Hi, varfley:  I have the very same symptoms so I went to the ER...I had a lot of pain with mine.  They told me I have a very large hiatal hernia, and I can even feel the bubbles coming through the whole.  I NEVER drink any kind of fizzy drink..I stick with the flavored water...be very careful what you eat because even though you don't have pain now, as it gets bigger you possibly could.  Please get checked out by your doctor.  All you need is an X ray of your stomach to find a hiatal hernia...Hope this helps...

• Posted

HI, Carole: Thank for the information. but are there any exercise that can Help?

• Posted

Sweetie, I don't know of any....My doctor gives me an anti-spasmatic...Hope this helps...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.