I’ve been cramping for 3 days without bleeding.

Posted , 3 users are following.

For three days now, I have been cramping without blood. The only blood so far occurred this morning and it was spotting mixed with urine, that is the only time. This morning was by far the worst, I was awake from 3am-7am. Now, the "cramps" aren't painful, they never have been since I've gotten my period. They are just extremely uncomfortable. I am currently on Nexplanon and that is to be renewed in March. My doctor prescribed me something to stop my periods because the implant made me bleed for a month straight about six months ago, so I don't know the regular time for my period. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I've been plagued with dreams about just learning I was pregnant but miscarrying at the same time since Sunday and that isn't helping my nerves. Any ideas? Or advice? I have yet to hear back from my doctor that I called as soon as his office opened this morning.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi.

I had cramp for over 3 years until three months ago when I came across a supplement. I took it for less than one month and that was it, healed, no more fear of having it especially when I stretch myself especially at night.

you can email on chat me up on whatsapp via + 2348033265418

Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.