I’ve been depressed and bad anxiety for a few months what do I do

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi in august i lost my mother the only person who ever made me feel happy! i was so out of it and didnt want to be here as you can imagine.early hours christmas morning i got into a car crash i had an awful bump on the nose and chin it was pretty bad i had bad concussion and bad whiplash i had a mri scan on my brain the same night and luckily my mother was there in spirit with me and it was all clear! but after the crash i was fine i still had bad concussion and whiplash but i was doing fine untill one night i had all weird feelings in my head like foggy and fuzzy and pressure it wasnt painful just really annoying i started having that for a few months with dizzyness and panic attacks but recentlt ive been struggling to sleep struggling to get up and motivate myself to do things i just constantly wake up and think im dying of a bleed on the brain or a brain tumour i really dont want to sound stupid lol but this is really what my life has come to i have all shooting pains in my head headaches always feeling warm inside my head just never feeling normal i hate it ive been to the doctors and they have told me its stress and anxiety but they havent really done tests on me they took my bloods for low iron and b12 and i have low iron i just feel like this every mintue of the day! anybody else feel the same way? please help me

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I am so sorry you are going through this. It must be very difficult for you. I think you can relax about your head because you had the test done and everything was OK. Your symptoms sound a lot like stress and anxiety. I have had all those in so have many people on this site.

you have been through a lot and I’m not surprised that you have had panic attacks, foggy feeling, dizziness, etc. . I know how awful it can feel.

have you ever considered talking to a counselor or therapist? They can really help you learn how to manage all of this. I do that once a week online with a virtual appointment. it’s very difficult trying to manage this all alone because we tend to overthink things and not sure how to manage it.

if you’re having a problem sleeping, turn on a great relaxing meditation for anxiety found on YouTube. I do this every night and I fall asleep before it’s over. there are so many things you can choose from! There’s Nature Sounds, meditation where somebody talks to you to calm you down, bedtime stories, bible stories, etc.

remember that most of the things we think about are not actually true. It’s

fear that puts the negative thoughts in our mind. Those thoughts are not a part of you so you can release them. Take care of yourself

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.