I’ve been depressed and suicidal since the start of 2019

Posted , 8 users are following.

I've been suicidal and depressed for the past few months. Really just thinking irrationally. I've been going through HS for about 3 years now. My vagina is completely gone. I'm 19 and of course I want a bf and to live life normally. Lately I've been thinking how i've always wanted kids but i won't be able to do that... I have a mom who hasn't helped me mentally.. when i talk about what i'm going through she finds a way to make it about herself. My life has sucked from the beginning... never had my parents... had an aunt who "raised" me but collected money for me and never got me the things i needed growing up. To being bullied in school my whole life for being happy. People always just want to pick with me. moved to Nj to get to know my mom and its brought nothing but hurt and pain into my life. The only people i have are my siblings. ONLY reason why i am still alive. But its starting to be too much for me. I'm tired of being unhappy.I hate seeing myself like this and i just want to end it all but i don't want my siblings mad at me for doing this... I've set a date already.. I just want to see my siblings one last time before i do.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi symone79826

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologise for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The organisations below can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen. If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to one of these organisations who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

There are several helplines in the US which can help you:

They include the Crisis Call Center on Phone: (800) 273-8255;

Hopeline Network on Phone: (800) 422-HOPE (1-800-422-4673)

and the National Suicide Prevention Hotline on Phone: (800) 273-TALK (1-800-273-8255).

Please do reach out - there are many good people who can help.

For users outside of the USA please have a look at this page https://www.befrienders.org/directory

Kind regards,

Patient

• Posted

Hey I really hope your okay.. your not alone i also felt the same only for under going surgery which has giving me a better out look on life and having the ability to be a part of every day to day actitvities! be strong i find been stressed makes me worse if theres anything i can do to help please dont hesitate to ask .

• Posted

Hey don't feel alone with this one because your not, I'm not turning this to me, I'm trying to make u see your not alone, I'm 30 just in may, iv had hs since I was 13 although it did take a very long time for a diagnosis maybe 5 years I'm talking of surgery over and over again, seems to flare when my period is due around, like I said I'm 30 now and in the last 4 month iv had 16 surgery's I'm currently sat with a wound on my upper back and a wound on my shoulder both around 3cm deep, iv recently had em on the axilla area under arms ect, I'm taking humira and doxycycolin iv had every other drug you can imagine for this and got nothing but horrendous side affects, its not goin to get any better as you get older but you will soon learn to stop hating your self and love you for who you or, any real man will also do the same so don't worry about that anyone worth it isn't easy and perfect nor will any other 19 year old girl be with or with out hs, your naturally hormonal at 19 more so with this, cut down your sugar like I said iv had a recent 16 so it won't completly cure you because it's a auto immune disease but it will help, tell your doctor how bad your moods and mind as also become because this is really important, lots of hs medicines effect your mental health? So do be mindful and make your doctor fully aware your only cheating your self if your not completely truthful, time will make your life a tad easier you won't be with out them but you will learn how to deal with them and your moods over time stay strong young one you have so many years ahead

• Posted

Hello Symone. My name is Nicole. I've had hs for more than 5 years. I understand what you're going through. HS is no fun. It's painful, lousy way to go through life. I have way more problems than just my hs. I have multiple health issues along with it that overwhelm me. My hs isn't as severe as others have it, at least at this point. I learned from this forum that someone had tried taking Turmeric and had good luck with it so I tried it as well. I take one capsule a day. It was a godsend. It helps keep it calm and at bay. I have to say this though. You were put on this Earth for a reason. You were meant to be here and make an imprint on the world. You are so important. Your life is so precious. You mean more than your hs. You are not alone. There are tons of people who suffer this disease, you may not see them but they're there, standing behind you in this. People who suffer hs are what I like to call warriors. We are all warriors. The scars and pain we suffer on a daily basis, some worse than others, makes us stronger. We cannot give in to hs. We can't give up. You can't give up. You are a warrior. You have to beat this at it's own game. You have to stand stronger. You are stronger than this disease. You're stronger than you think. Look at you now. You're a beautiful human being. Your siblings feel the same way. Everything bad in your life just makes you stronger. Makes you a better person every day. You are beautiful. You have to look harder into your reflection to see what we all see. Scars. Beautiful scars. You mentioned earlier how you had a date set. How about a date set to start living. I hope I was able to help you! I wish you all the best! Take care of yourself!

• Posted

have you tried autoimmune paleo or protocol. i was disabled bedridden and immobile for years due to stage 3. in 8 months i saw change but noe at 1.8 years i can sprint and move around so much it's amazing

• Posted

First Let me say that all of the comments are 100% true. We may not know each other or know what each other look like but we DEFINITELY KNOW what each other feel like. The pain from this disease is unexplainable but the LOVE and encouragement that I feel when I read some replies, reminds me that someone at this very moment is feeling the same pain if not worse that I am. I REALLY TRY to think positive and have a plan for trying to beat this thing. I have read and researched so much that I have tried them all. Cutting the Nightshade vegetables, sugar, chocolate,dairy milk, beef, and incorporating the tumeric, herbal teas like Pao D'Arco, linden, sarsaparilla. they all have had some sort of affect in a positive way but no cure. I am telling you this so you can stay strong and not give in. Don't let this disease win. We cant lose someone who is fighting this fight with us. First cut the negativity out of your life. I promise you you will feel just a little bit better. Then do things that make you feel good. walks, crafts, shopping etc. A positive mind is a good start to healing the body. Talk to someone about how you are feeling. Be open and honest about your emotions. I am in the same boat. I recently talked to my husband about my emotions and since he has been supportive I have been feeling better. Its a long hard road having this disease BUT YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I am definitely here if you just need to vent. Please take suicide off of you mind. There are people who Love you and are in your corner.

• Posted

Hi Symone I'm truly sorry to hear that you are going through this, seems life has been a struggle for you,this has made me sad for you. although this doesn't make it any easier, but Know that you are not alone. First if all this illness can put you in a sad depression, it's very painful and seems to never let up, but i want you to please hang in there. Symone lets first start with health insurance, and a dermatologist appointment. Talk to the Dr about Humera, and if that doesn't work Clobetisol ointment. These will give you some relief and relaxation. Also tell a primary Dr what you are experiencing emotionally. He can give you something for that, also consider surgery i have done all of this that im speaking about to you, one more medicine is called Acutain. Next you must separate from any toxic people right now, because you are going through an issue that others can understand if they have not experienced it themselves. The family is not supporting you, so you must separate from them. I feel you but you're going to have to put faith above all, please please hold on dont give up. Don't do anything to harm yourself, believe me its going to get better. There is much i can say to you, but my dear please promise that you will try everything out there you will come up on the right thing to make this tollarable. Feel free to reach out to me and this group for support. We care and thats real, your situation broke my heart i can relate believe me. Bur remember that whatever doesn't kill you will make you stronger. Ok please promise to give life another chance for yourself. tame care and reach out love.💗

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.