I've been depressed for 1 month...becouse my relationship got complicated

Posted , 6 users are following.

I don't feel anything for my life... I dont want do anything... I just want to leave everything.. No meaning at all... My life going stuck.. Because of my bloody fake relationship.. I dont trust anyone... I jst hate my life... Every day only crying and crying... Feeling alon and disappointed ... I want to end my life now...

3 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hello catee, 

How come your relationship has got complicated? 

And I know how hard it is with relationships and life, but honestly if you feel like this, not wanting to do anything then isnt it worth just concentrating on your family and friend relationships? 

I dont know your full story but it sounds like you need to have a good think about things on your own and maybe spend some time with a close one, maybe someone who you can have a laugh with or something? 

And if the relationship was beause of your partner then tbh why should you feel like ending your life because of one person, no offence but they ovbiously dont care so dont give them the satisfaction. Concentrate on yourself now and about forgetting them. 

I hope this has helped. If you want to talk your welcome. 

Katie 

• Posted

I need attention.. Someone .. Whu care me. Whu understand me...
    • Posted

I understand fully. The only thing you can do now is to concentrate on getting yourself happy again with yourself. Because you cant find someone who will treat you right If you dont have the confidence to treat yourself right. 

If i were you just get some councelling and maybe go to group sessions that the GP normally reccomend to you. Become happy with yourself and I'm sure youl find someone who actually does care about you. 

I hope you feel better soon, chin up. everything will be okay. 

ending your life wont help atall, you have the chance now to make a happy life atleast you can say you have tried. If you end your life then you wont have the opputunity to see what relationships you can have in your future. You will find someone who trully loves you and cares about you. 

Keep your chin up. 

Katie

• Posted

I will try... But when i was alone i tried suicide attempt multiple time... Still trying.. Thats the reson every time doing some work... I dont take rest..
  • Posted

Feeling so depressed and sad
  • Posted

stress out

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.