I've been depressed for 1 week, what should I do?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Everything was fine,but one day reddish colour semen came out(may be blood in it) without any pain.after that day, I skipped one day and still it was red.

I have no pain in urination,or any burning sensation or any pain in prostate. (I.e not facing any symptoms related to prostate cancer.)

I am worried that whether am I having pc or simply dehydration or a blood vessel rupture.

Please reply , it's urgent

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Have you taken any medication that was reddish in color? Otherwise better rush out to a doctor even a GP would have an idea what to do next.
    • Posted

I found recently that beets turn my urine a bright orange.  I've eaten lots of beets, and this is the first time I've noticed it.  They were pickled and from the store, so maybe it was something in the beets.

• Posted

Beets will change the color of both your stools and your urine. The first time I noticed that I was quite alarmed, but it's quite normal.   

• Posted

Anytime you see blood in your urine or semen, you should call your doctor (or urologist if you have one) immediately.  Your problem cannot be diagnosed by a bunch of non-medical people on the internet.

Here's my story:  I had slightly pink urine for a 8 hours or so one day.  No pain, no burning and it went away.  Six months later I had my annual urologist visit and he practically yelled at me when I told him.  Testing and subsequent surgery revealed a cancerous tumor in my bladder.  I underwent treatment and as of now, I am "cured."  Had I called him when I first saw it, I probably would have had to undergo the same surgery and treatment but I suspect the tumor would have been smaller and the surgery quicker.

• Posted

If it is red its new blood and old blood it its brown. I've had blood in my urine from dehydration and burst blood vessels a few times. There could be several causes but you do need to get it checked out to be on the safe side. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.