I’ve been depressed for 3 weeks, any thoughts please

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi! May i join in this discussion? Cause it seems like i have the same problem. 

Im 26 of age and i usually have irregular period, i tend to have my period every other month or 2 months. Then this may 27th came i had a light bleeding that continued up til now. Recently i notices that may breasts were getting larger, this was 5 days ago and my belly is growing bigger. I checked if im pregnant with the pregnancy test yesterday and the result was negative. And i got even more worried. 

Do you have any thoughts with this? Thanks a lot! 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I wish there was a cut and dry answer to things like this, but unfortunately there’s not. If you are pregnant and it is too early to detect on a home test, normally your belly wouldn’t already be growing. It could just be bloating, but if there is a chance you could be pregnant, I would give it another week or so and take another pregnancy test if you want to be sure.  If you want to be sure now, it’s never going to hurt to get a blood test at your drs office. Just be cautious with bleeding when it’s an extended period of time and if you’re experiencing pain as well, it’s better to get checked. Also remember that abnormal bleeding and periods can also be stressed induced so try to stay calm about it (easier said than done. I totally get it)
    • Posted

Thank you! It started bothering me cause my blood clots look like a chicken strips. Very thin in a way. You may be right, cause i have a really stressful lifestyle, 3-4 hours is the most sleep i can get. Im lucky to have at 6-7 hours hehe. But i’d still wanna make sure so i will take the test next week, it was also suggested on the Pregnancy Test package. 
    • Posted

Uhm do you have any thought about my breasts getting bigger? At first it was painful whenever pressure was applied, like the pain whenever my period is coming/ongoing. Now it is not like that, tho still painful sometimes. 
    • Posted

Sometimes during my period, my breasts get swollen. I honestly don’t know why it happens. Maybe it’s the hormones from your period? 
    • Posted

Sorry for this questiooons. 

But this day my bleeding stopped. I dont know if ill be happy or nah. I’ll continue observing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.