I've been depressed for a week thinking about hsv2 and then i got a rash...

Posted , 5 users are following.

I feel very stupid as I never realized they did not test for hsv2.I asked my partners to get tested before having unprotected sex with them and never realized they did not get tested for hsv2. I was reading about it and freaking out when reading the statistics. I was not eating or drinking. I had been sick, and I was already on medication for staphylococcus sp which is heavy medication. Also, I am very allergic, and have ibs and many issues including hemorrhoids. Lately, I was bleeding in my stool, which happened quite a lot in the past, and also was feeling very weak as I had been sick. I dont know what I was sick of =, but it lowered my immune system and I had a rash all over my body like a heat rash that lasted about 30 min. After my obsession with hsv2, I get my period yesterday and i noticed bumps around my anus. I FREAKED OUT and picked on them and then I had basically removed all the skin around them. Also, I had shaved my anus about two days before that happened. Does it seem like hsv2 with the state it is iin now? It wasnt like this initially, i could barely seem them but they felt like bumps, maybe liquid filled but not sure. I dont wanna test for hsv2 unless i must. also, i have aboslutely zero itching and only pain after i destroyed the skin on them, but very little pain.image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It's hard to tell looking at the picture. you haven't been tested for HS V-2, so it's best. You'

get tested

• Posted

Can we see the update?

and what did you do? did you get tested?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.