I’ve been depressed for about 3 months and I’ve been binge drinking! Any tips any advice?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm 34 and i have been battling binge drinking and depression! diagnosed with PTSD, I PREFER THE TERM (wounded heart) from a lakota tribe!

THEY HAVE ME ANTI DEPRESSANTS AND ANXIETY MEDS!

I'm going thru it and my wife has suffered but she just yells and screams and intern makes me feel like crap!

just need some advice! MY FATHER KILLED HIM SELF AND MY FATHERS DAD KILLED HIMSELF 8 years ago along with my best friend drowning while we were swimming!

AT TIMES IT SEEMS LIKE THE WORLD IS CRUSHING MY SPIRIT!

ALONG WITH MY EX WIFE KEEPING MY SON FROM ME ONLY ON VISITATION DAYS, it sucks I JUST HURT AND ANYONE WITH ADVICE IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Welcome to you. Try to google The C3 Foundation and watch their videos . I suggest medication and TSM or The Sinclair Method is brilliant. Early for me at 0635am just woke up hence a short post. Best of luck from Robin in the UK

• Posted

Hey, Chip! Just checking to see if you're still around. When you get a chance, let us know! I think there are some things you can do to get your life moving in the right direction.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.