I've been diagnosed with bv since 2011 and its been ocurring since

Posted , 2 users are following.

Well since June 2015 it has been occuring more frequently and showin more worse symptoms I went in November for my yearly physical and was told I had it, which I already knew but idk what I can do to avoid bringin it on like now in havin symptoms of red, swelling and itchiness it happens very now nd them when I'm rushing and takin a quick bath I guess I wash too hard tryin to rush but it's sore and douchin him didn't help bc douchin can bring it on anyways. Any suggestions? I have a pic if I can find out how to put it on here bc right now it's bad

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Can anyone help me with showin the pic so u can c exactly what I'm talkin about wih the red ness and swelling in case it's more than bv?
    • Posted

If you can post the picture I can let you know from experience .
    • Posted

Never knew that you could have a BV yearly .

Thought it came around once and left.. And I really haven't heard of getting red like rash bumps during that process . I had a BV once and I never experienced that issue ,

Rushing through showering shouldn't have that type of affect on your vagina tho .. Pictures would be lovely to describe & see what you're going through .

• Posted

I didn't finish my antibiotics 2times so that could b a part of it comin bck so soon. Also like twice b4 it felt like this but now I'm having peeling around my vulva like the outside of my vagina. How do I post the picture? I don't have any bumps but I do have swelling right after showering like whenever I touch down there it gets irritated but yes bv can occur more than once a year ven with finishing the antibiotics bc all antibiotics don't work nd it can come right back then they have to get u to try to use a different kind bc it's 3 different kind of antibiotics. But on the pic I can tell the area that's a lil irritated and looks red but no bumps but now I can tell it's red from my skin peeling from irritation I guess
    • Posted

Then with me I don't know for sure what's causing it like if it's my body wash I use or my underwear or what I know I'm not suppose to douche but it's a variety of things that can set it off easily for me just not sure exactly what it is. But I would like to know how I can aavoid it and if it's really bad or something else happening now? I don't c where I can post the picture though
    • Posted

Ok the only way I could upload an pic was to make it my profile but u can see the redness on one side and at the bottom along with sweetness. I still have antibiotics left from November for bv but it won't clear it all the way up bc it's not the whole prescription
    • Posted

you should go back to the doctor and get a full prescription sweetie ..  i have no idea how to post a picture either .. but  i can tell you that peeling isnt normal nor a sign of a bv...

why dont you finish the medicine ?!

i know when i had to take the medicine  i had to take it every 12 hours and the medicine was indeed NASTYYYY  but the fear of contracting a bv again made me finish them.. i still think that you should go have a doctor check that out asap 

you have to think about everything that you normally do . if you normally douche your vagina , wear the same panties, and use the same body wash as always then in all normality its not that .. otherwise this type of stuff wouldve happened a long time ago.. i couldnt really see the picture tho.. but peeling doesnt sound TOO SAFE.

are you in any pain or anything ?

• Posted

It's all happened b4 just not as much peeling that's y I thought I bathed too hard while it was already peelin a little but that's the problem I don't stick to one body wash bc idk if that's the cause bc every time I get it I'm told to try something different. I don't douche at all bc I'm told not too unless it's really bad I do it anyways also bv is only seething when ur ph is unbalanced I just don't know what is causin it nd since u gad it only once nd not a person who's body occuring to it I dnt think u would know what I'm getting at bc it's ppl who has it like me way more than once a year nd has different symptoms. Goin to the doc Monday they will only give me the same thing smh which isn't workin that's u I wasn't too worried about finishing the bitter pills. Sometimes it goes away itself band no I'm not in any pain just irritation when showering from water or soap literally touchin my skin bc it's peeling
    • Posted

I've googled bv causin peelin of the vulva and it's one of the many signs of bv
    • Posted

Okay I took a better picture and now can u c what I'm talking about?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.