I've been dizzy and experiencing headaches for 3 weeks,please help me

Posted , 4 users are following.

It all started 3 weeks ago when I first felt dizzy.That week was so exhausting,I had to study for 5 tests(school) one a day,for a week.Then one day I felt very dizzy as if I didn't have consciousness of my surroundings.Now I am experiencing headaches too,sometimes that severe that I can feel my blood pumping in my head.This situation really depresses and worries me as I have never experienced something like that.I feel like I don't enjoy my life anymore sad please help me if you can and excuse me for my Bad English as I come from Greece

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi George,

First of all, your understanding of English is amazingly good. Secondly, I think that you're most likely experiencing stress headache (not too surprising, given your workload) and you may be having panic attacks, which are extremely unpleasant to deal with, at the best of times. Keep well hydrated, and try to find an outlet, like some form of exercise, to do something other than study. Perhaps running or yoga, to destress. A relaxation exercise, perhaps found online, might help you too.

I hope that you find something that helps, take care.

• Posted

Hi

I agree sounds like a tension headache .try a massage ,chiropractor , take a steamer in the shower ,or maybe u need some coffee chocolate fornthe caffeine and exercise.

• Posted

Kali spera. ( that's about the extent of my Greek, I used to live in Cyprus)

i think ink your headaches are possibly stress induced. Did you have enough to drink and eat? I think when we're stressed we use sugar in a different way and that would explain the dizziness. If you don't have a raised temperature I doubt you have any infection. 

Drink lots of water, make sure you sleep and get some fresh air. If you get any symptoms like light aversion, or a rash, go straight to your doctor.

try to spend some time relaxing, NOT using a computer/ screen--- really relaxing!

if 

• Posted

Σε ευχαριστώ φίλε μου.Thank you my friend,I will try to minimize the use of computer-phone as recently I found out that the use of my smartphone makes my headaches worse.I think I don't have vision problems but I feel pressure above my eyes sometimes.Thank you all for replying back :-)
    • Posted

Hi someone told me to they have blue tinted glasses that ward off the glare and bad stuff from computer screens something to look in it hope you r getting better !!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.