I’ve been drinking milk all my life but now it makes me sick

Posted , 5 users are following.

ive been drinking milk since i was a kid. a cup every morning and at night, specifically chocolate milk but recently ive been feeling sick from just milk in general and even from any foods i eat i just start feeling sick even from just drinking water. what should i do? if you need this info im 14 yr old male anout 5 foot 6

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

start taking notes of when you feel sick and see if theres any link between what you just ate. My brother feels sick from milk as well so now we buy the A2 brand milk as well as soy milk. Maybe limit how much dairy you eat and see how you go. Also since youre 14, definietly tell your mum or dad to take you to the drs for a check up. 😃

• Posted

usually if i eat milk with cereal, or with something with oatmeal its fine. it mostly happens when i just drink it raw

• Posted

I think you have irritable bowel syndrome I have it and it is very difficult to get through

• Posted

rear about dairy intolerance, it doesnt matter how long you have been drinking milk you are clearly can digest it any more. i have a yeast intolerance , i can eat bread or drink beer it doesn't matter how long you have been taking or eating it. hope this helps and get it checked if you still want dairy you have to take enziyms which can break down the fats in the milk and cheese

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.