I've been dropped

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

By my mental health team & my bipolar is suffering.. What can I do?

0 likes, 6 replies


6 Replies

  • Posted

    Your GP can reassess the situation and then get you back into the system, and depending on how quick you need help they will get you seen asap. In some places you can refer yourself. Do you eknow which PCT you belong to? Look it up on the internet and a lot of them now have sled referral options.
  • Posted

    I'm afraid that it is just a sign of the times that we are living in.

    If I were you I would book an appointment with your GP and put your case that you feel you still need support, and see what they can come up with.

    I do know that doctors do have quite a bit of clout with whatever mental health services are available.


Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up