I've been experiencing hot flashes

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I'm a 22 year old male. I've been experiencing hot flashes for about 2 years now. They are sadly getting worse and destroying my life. I cannot go to school normal because I always sweat on the train. And my professors at university have asked me to not to come to class because I cause such bad air the classroom. The flashes happen mostly in small confined spaces where there a lot of people, for example the bus, train, classroom. I sweat a lot, I make the air all most unbeatable when I'm in the classroom. I have given up caffeine and alcohol and I drink at least 7 liters of water every day. I've been to the doctors and he checked my thyroid and sugar levels. He said that it's all OK. I am not overweight, I walk every day for about 2 hours. Does anyone have any advice on how to deal with this?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.