I've been experiencing Tremors(involuntary movements) since April 10th

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi , I am Sam from India aged 23, since April 10th i have been feeling some weird involuntary/jerky movements in my body and muscle spasms/twitches have started since then. It started in the hands i couldn't grab the mouse properly while using computer, i knew something was wrong. Then the fingers started shaking while i spread my palm wide they just couldn't stay still. My fingers are closing in quickly like robotic parts i wondered if this is trigger finger.As days gone by , i have felt tingling sensation starting in my legs and the tremors have gone to the legs too. I have had these couple of swollen lymph nodes in my armpits i was so scared if they are cancer related. i took a blood test in February/March it showed more Lymphocytes than usual. My dad had these tremors since 2012 ( when he was 40) He says its not hereditary but I think it is. I have severe sore lower back all the time. Because of the pandemic i couldnt go out even for a checkup please help me what's going on wrong with me.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.