I've been facing Involuntary jerks while sleeping for last 4 months, what should i do

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

I am facing involuntary jerks while sleeping since 4 months.

I had my diagnosis and all results is normal , i dont know which doctor can help me.

I noticed , while having a long walk before bed create more jerks on sleep.

I was having a sleep apnea for 2 months , and now i don't face any issue on any snoring issue on sleep.

but this jerks made me awake all the time.

I was diagnosis with H pylori this month as well. but not sure is it related with this issue.

but sometimes having a light food like rice before going to bed , easy me with sleep.

now I feel jerks in every twice a day , and feel very week all the time.

please help me .

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

jerks is muscles reflex. i have read that a disturbance to the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord) most likely causes these involuntary muscle twitches. For unknown reasons, the central nervous system sends an electrical impulse to muscles. Rarely, myoclonus occurs after an injury to the peripheral nerves outside the central nervous system.

do a little more research on how to calm these reflexes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.