I've been feel so tired, lazy, unmotivated, shakey and unfocused

Posted , 9 users are following.

The past week or so I have been feeling so tired, not wanting to do anything, shakey and feel like I'm not focused. Sort of like a lot of things going on in my head at once. Like starting 10 things and not being able to finish anything. Does anyone feel like that. I am 55 yrs old and this past year and half have been going thru menopause. Sometimes I don't get my period for months, then I get it 2 times a month and now I haven't had it since March. This just came on all of a sudden. Does anyone else feel like this. It is making me crazy. I don't even want to do anything or go outside. I feel more comfortable when someone is home with me.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Susan yrs I'm the same way I'm 54,years old have been going through this since now couple years now and fed up with it all what can you do,even wanting up is hard just unmotivated with everything going outside is trouble but I have too I get through it by listening to music,I can't even get to my sisters house really sad,uncomfortable around some people talking don't know what to do with myself,your not on your own and certainly not crazy just hormones bossing us around hugs xxx
    • Posted

Hi Maria, I feel the same, haven't visited my dad in ages and used to go a few times a week...feel like I've lost my love....uncomfortable around people too...I cd just weep....periods due too so feeling wired up, weird thoughts, tensr and a bit crazy....God help us
  • Posted

Oooooh Susan yes,its dreadful...im Post menopausel,two years im 52 this year,had a long Course of anti d's...came off them last year,im alot better than i was.still find it Hard to motivate myself... to go out,alot of the time i dont.I have to pace myself,some days i have a cancel today day.....that means im useless so just exist really....So....Know that the light at the end of the Tunnel does get Nearer....your Not alone or crazy,love and hugs xxx
  • Posted

Hi Susan! I feel the same exact way. I'm in sales at work sooooooooo it's even harder to put on a happy face and "act" motivated when all I want to do is hide under the bed

forever.....

They say "change is inevitable". I hope that's true soon!!!! XO jamie

• Posted

yes thats me I just dont want to do any thing I only work part time but i dont want to go out and yet up until 8 months ago I was always out im 53 if i didnt have to go to work i wouldnt yet ive worked all my working life

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.