I've been feeling nauseous for two days thrown up once or twice but not sure why?

Posted , 3 users are following.

So day before yesterday i went to the mall w my friend and boyfriend and realized i had forgotten my birth control that morning so i had to take it when we got back which was much later and that night i threw up and i figured it was bc i took it so late but i woke up yesterday morning and still felt sick to my stomach i took my birth control in the morning and i still felt horrible all day nd i couldnt throw up i thought this morning it would be gone but i woke up feeling very weak and my stomach tried to throw up but was empty. I really don't know what to do and im afraid to eat anything im drinking lots of water

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If you are holding the water down, you could try taking small sips of milk which will help to coat your stomach.  If your stomach tolerates this, try taking small amounts of solids and gradually work up to eating full meals but stick to bland foods at first.   It is possible you might have a stomach bug or you might have reacted to your medication.

If no better within a week, see a doctor.

• Posted

Eating less or nothing is not good. If there is anything you can do good is eat, and if there is acid reflux, eating will help. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.