I've been feeling needles in my groin with no rash and burning while urinating. Please help!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

5 days after having sex with a girl, I started feeling needles in my groin and uncomfortable feeling in the groin and burning feeling while urinating. 30 days after sex, I decided to get checked for STDs with blood and urine tests, came back negative for the following:

HIV 1 & 2: Negative

Chlamydia, Gonorrohea, Syphillis: Negative

HSV-1,2: Negative

Hep A, B, C: Negative

Overall CBC count was normal, only creatinine serum level came out to be slightly low.

Got urinalysis done which came back negative for any leukocytes or nitrites. There was no microscopic urinalysis done, so not sure if there is some trace bacteria.

My concern is that the needles/burning feeling in the groin keeps coming and going and the burning while urinating is present as well which also waxes and wanes.

Not sure what this is!

I've been using Tinactin anti-fungal over the counter cream on the groin even though there is not even slight rash there it looks perfectly normal and the burning in the groin keeps going completely and then comes back again, not sure if that is because of the cream.

My concern is that

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

My concern is that I'm not able to find out what this is due to!!!

• Posted

Burning while urinating could be the bladder.
    • Posted

My urine culture results came back.

Positive for Strep bacteria with a count of 1000.

Also got checked for mycoplasma genitalium which came back negative.

Saw 2 suspicious white bumps on the underside of penis, suspected these might be genital warts, got them looked at by 2 medical professionals, both say they look like normal skin.

Started on 10 day antibiotics. Keeping fingers crossed that this resolves the issue.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.