I’ve been feeling sick to my stomach for 7 years now.. please help me..

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, my name is Colten Grothe & I am 24 years old. 7 years ago I nearly wrecked my vehicle from getting this nasty nausea feeling. It was definitely an odd feeling to me. Ever since then... every single day I’ve felt the same exact way and yet have been able to cope with it. I am absolutely terrified of throwing up.. everything about it irritates me.. I am constantly feeling so bad I’d almost rather not be here... it makes me depressed. It messes with my anxiety. I’m in bad debt right now from  all dr appointments. And I still can’t even get an answer. I absolutely hate it & I don’t know what I can do about it.. nobody wants to be with someone like me. I’m losing friends because I get too scared. I need help. This is serious. Please guide me to something good community.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

7 years of nausea and you're emetophobic? Firstly, I want to just let you know that you are a VERY strong person and I have to applaud you for making it this far. I am so sorry you've been suffering this long with chronic nausea.

What tests have you gotten done? I think an endoscopy, gastric emptying study, and Hida scan are essential when you are having chronic nausea. Are you have any other accompanying symptoms like stomach fullness, pain, bowel problems, acid reflux, globus, etc? Nausea can be the cause of many disorders, including anxiety which I'm sure you know.

• Posted

I'm sorry for the late reply. But here is an update for you. Im still sick. Bave had an upper gi done. No h pylori, no cancer. Nothing too much except for chronic inflammation. GERD and IBS. Will be checking on Galbladder disease and will be getting the endoscopy taken care of when I get my insurance back. Today I actually went out and bought CBD oil to give it a try. 300 mg. should've bought 500mg. Not as great as the hype but it's a bit helpful to me although next time i will be buying a higher dosage. I still struggle and it is only getting worse but I'm doing everything i can to hang in there. Thank you.

• Posted

First if all be relaxed, try natural ways to solve this problem. Do meditation, exercise regularly, make friends, be positive, watch comedy shows, watch the secret series. Just do what make you happy and don't worry dear, everything will be alright.

• Posted

Hi Colten, you know we all go through ups and downs in our life. I know its difficult but first of all you have to relax yourself just stay positive and everything will be alright. Try to concentrate on your diet, eat healthy and do exercise daily, You will automatically gets recover.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.