I've been feeling spaced out and unstable for 4 months.. HELP PLEASE.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello people. My name is Aaron. I'm 17. I do a lot of sports, for example I play football for team and so on, but after this went for months, I quit it and quit my part-time job. I don't smoke, use any kind of drugs and rarely drink. I eat healthy and never really had any health issues.

For past 4 months, I've been experiencing a like I'm unstable, massive tiredness, concentration problems, and some kind memory loss. Like I feel I would be on drugs, feel really spaced out and I'm having like brain fog, like constant unsteadiness and like light-head. Also I have a pretty high blood pressure for teenager - 140/80 around that.

So, before all this started, I didn't have any health problems or something related to it. I felt perfectly fine before I woke up to this thing. 

In morning at the end of November, I woke up. I felt a bit fuzzy headed, like light headed, thought it will be gone in couple of hours or so on. After hours, nothing, still feel the same. Went days and weeks through and felt the same - light-headed and unbalanced. Went to doctors, he couldn't find any problems, had blood tests - perfectly fine. At this point it wasn't worrying and had a hope it will be gone soon.

After 1 month, I started experiencing big tiredness, and feeling like I'm spaced out and it was hard to communicate, I felt better when I sat at home in bed, rather then go out with friends like I used to do. So yes, I slept like 9-10 hours, but still in morning I felt really sleepy and tired and all day, and it still goes now. 

After another month, I started experiencing a concentration problems and like a bit of memory loss, I started forget about small things. After that I had MRI scan for my head and they found nothing, I also went to hospital because I felt like I will pass out and they said I just need to rest. 

After another month all these symptoms felt like it became worse. So as NHS took long time to find the problem, I went to another country to checkup. Had like MRI scan for my back and neck, had a neurologist appointment, and some kind therapy, where they put like cables on head and then check it. Everything was fine, only in that therapy they said, that my brains work really strange when light shines on my eyes and that my brains are very irritable and so on. They didn't say anything what it could be or so on. Also a another doctor was looking in my ears and testing me and said I had vertigo or something in my left ear or so on, did the therapy but felt the same, did therapy again after week and nothing changed.

So I returned back home. After one day I didn't sleep well in night and in morning felt really weird like a bit worse, but nothing to do about it. Had also a another appointment with GP, he gave me a blood pressure tablets and been using them for couple of days, but blood pressure is the same and don't change.

So yes, overall I feel less confident about everything, it's harder to anything, concentrate and think about anything. As I go college, for me it's harder to concentrate on work. I feel like I'm spaced out, somewhere in sky, I'm daydreaming also a lot.

Anyone knows what's wrong with me and how to cure this terrible thing?

Thanks.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Check out www.lymedisease.org.  Lyme is a bacterial infection from a tick bite.  There are also several other infections that can be transmitted via a tick bite.  Sometimes more than one infection at the same time.  Do some reading up on it and see what you think. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.