I’ve been feeling that I am going to die

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ive been feeling that I have a propose for life but at the moment that I complete my propose I am going to die. I feel that its something big, something that is coming and I cant stop it. I am not afraid, and Ive reading that it may be anxiety. But I feel that its bigger than that. I have never heard of someone with the same feeling as me. Can someone tell me if I am just crazy? or what it is?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

first of all, you are not crazy. What I think is happening is that anxiety and fear are getting the best of you. What you are going through is more common than you think. anxiety has put some very strange thoughts into my head. If we let it build up, then we feel out of control and hopeless.please remember that our thoughts are not a part of us. They are fleeting and they come and go. Some of them are very negative but they are not based on fact or reality. They are merely based on fear. There is a phrase that goes .... " don’t believe everything you think " this is so true considering our thoughts are not solid or concrete.

so when we get a weird thought like that, we have to ask ourselves what fact or evidence do I have that this is true? So if you look at a book and say it’s brown, you have the evidence right there by looking at it that it’s brown.

I am going to guess that you went by a feeling that you had. And feelings are not evidence.

you Most likely do have a purpose in this life. That is why you are here. But there’s no evidence that you’re going to die. Best thing to do is seek out what that purpose is and go for it! Don’t let fear or feelings get in the way. We are going to be just fine and remember to work on reducing anxiety because it helps to diminish or eliminate those negative thoughts. Take care most likely do have a purpose in this life. That is why you are here. But there’s no evidence that you’re going to die. Best thing to do is seek out what that purpose is and go for it! Don’t let fear or feelings get in the way. We are going to be just fine and remember to work on reducing anxiety because that helps to diminish or illuminate those negative thoughts. Take care

• Posted

Thank you so much, you really make me feel better! I will remember everything and try to find my purpose. 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.