I’ve been feeling this burning sensation on my own is for 3 weeks now

Posted , 1 user is following.

So at first it started out with me waking up one morning with an itchy penis , I took a shower and it quickly went away , I washed it good and then got out the shower to dry it when i noticed my foreskin was red and kind of inflamed , I didn’t feel no pain until the inflammation went away after 2 days . then that my penis was feeling like a mild burning sensation , I didn’t pay much attention to it but then the 4th  day it started getting worst . I couldn’t walk because it would burn a lot , it wouldn’t burn or hurt when I urinated , but that went away in like 2 days , now I have been having this mild burning sensation on my penis that I don’t know where to point out exactly , I went to my doctor and I told her about my symptoms and all she did was inspect my penis and she said it looked red and dry and irritated so she did a simple urine test and then she sent it to the lab to do further testing. She told me the test came out normal but to call the them in 4 days to see the results . My mom called and they said everything was okay . But this was back last week and this is the 3rd week about to be the fourth . And right now it’s starting to get right effect my urination . This started like 2 days ago and It kind of hurts when I pee , it doesn’t burn or anything , the mild burning sensation isn’t painful but it’s quite annoying , it would come and go and sometimes I won’t feel it . I’m 16 and I’m uncircumcised and I do go to the gym a lot and run a lot , and this happened like 3 days after running intensively for one week And lifting weights .  

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I meant to say “ I’ve been feeling this burning sensation on my PENIS for 3 weeks now 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.