I’ve been haven’t awful stomach issues

Posted , 1 user is following.

hey all! im joey, 25 male.

for months now ive been having issues with my stomach and using the toilet, im quite anxious about these symptoms as they line up with bowel cancer.

i have a horrible nausea feeling in my stomach, usually soon or hours after eating. not every time, maybe 50% of the time after eating. sometimes i feel nausea without eating also.

ive been having runny poops, all different colors/shades of brown. ive had clay like stools maybe 3 times, maybe not super clay like but not far off. today i had a normal poop, and hours later it was followed up with runny poop that was orange, which had tiny tiny little balls in (not pebble poop) much much much smaller! about the size of a ball bearing you put into a toy bb gun. i do get pains now and again, these come of sometimes when i need a poo. sometimes randomly get them. i feel like my stomach is all bubbly recently too.. i drink about 3/4 tines a week, maybe 2 times out of the 3/4 ill drink heavily. i went from skinny to overweight in a very short time (2 years) and my diet is horrific. no fruit or veg since the age of 11/12. please if i havent explained well enough feel free yo ask me any questions you like i am honest and will answer you with the truth. i cant do doctors they freak me out.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.