I've been having abdominal pains for the past 2weeks immediately i finished my menses

Posted , 3 users are following.

since i saw my period finish,ive been having abdominal pains and sore throat ,n now am having stomach hotness with frequent stooling all day,ive tried many prescribed drugs but instead of getting better is getting worst,plz any help will be appreciated

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Abdominal pain and a sore throat sounds like a bug. Are you having diarrhoea?

• Posted

no am not ,i went and complained to d doctor this evening and he said is because of the magsil suspension dat i took that is the reason that it will stop,but the is not mutual coz am still stooling n my stomach is hurting me 4rm my navel down

• Posted

It looks like you may have had a reaction to your medication which can cause stomach upset. Your doctor is right about this. I would trust your doctor and accept what he has said. Doctors don't like admitting to bad reactions, but since your doctor is suggesting the medication is to blame, I wouldn't dismiss this. It may take time for the side effects to go away. Try Imodium to calm down your bowel movements, try a bland diet and take milk which is good for settling your stomach. If these reactions started after taking this medication, it is likely a side effect you are having.

Check the patient leaflet for side effects. I looked them up, and upset stomach is one of them.

• Posted

Hey about a month ago I took a course of two antibiotics as well and then I got my period, right after I finished and since a month I have had major stomach issues, burning, pain, discomfort and stomach noises, feeling like something is stuck in my throat, I went to the doctor and she did all tests and everything came back clear. But I am still getting the pain and discomfort... If you find the reason or a solution let me know as well

• Posted

i dont knw weda it will work for,after the english drugs didn't wrk i took AFRICAN CHEWING GUM n i purged lyk 8 times till i was restless n after rhen i strtd getn myself

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.