I’ve been having gelatinous clumps in my semen for the past 2 months

Posted , 5 users are following.

went to the doctor and they ran some blood and urine tests. doctor examined my testes and said they were normal. underwent a scrotal ultrasound and it came back normal. i had traces of blood and protein in my urine. Asked the doctor if it could be a prostate issue and she said no because i wouldnt be having pain in my testes if it was the prostate. thinking of getting a second opinion.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like the doctor was not a urologist. If that's the case, I suggest that you see a urologist.

• Posted

Hey there Red

That would be a good Idea. Maybe stone you passed or a infection. Who know what it could be in that area. Have you hit yourself lately. Do you take blood thinner for something.

I did and I had a blood clog that was on my prostate. 3 of them. All I was doing is bleeding at that time.

Good luck...Ken

• Posted

Hi

I have had this even when I was young.

If you have quick sex / Maturbation - this can happen.

Long foreplay and cuddling seems to result in a better blend...

• Posted

Hi Redman ,

interesting , I have similar experience in some periods of my life.

Surely it has connection to prostate problem .

Im serious IPP (intravesical protrusion of prostate ) patient for several years.

Shortly, I'm after PAE procedure with no effect , but with much better results after FLA procedure just one year ago in Houston.

Anyway pls let me know:

Do you suffer :

any prostate problem ?

prostatitis ?

infection of urogenital tract ?

Toxoplasmosis ?

thank you for your reply. Stan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.