I've been having recurrent urine infection about my 6 time this year. can anyone help?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Good afternoon. I've been having recurrent urine infection. Just had another one recently. My 6 th time this year. Been going back and forth from the hospital had a ultra sound done in September for my kidney and it was clear. I've taking so many antibiotics but I keep getting urine infection again and every time more painful. Since  I got the urine infection on Monday again. Went to the doctor and they gave me more antibiotics but the problem is even if I'm taking the antibiotics I'm still having pain in my lower abdomen and also been getting lots of vaginal discharge. I should also let you know that I have a lump under my arm which has been there for almost a year now. It becomes bigger at times but then goes smaller again and itches at times also. I also have pain in my chest. I should also note that I work at an archives with old documents. Can anyone please help me know what's wrong with me?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It may be a very basic answer to your urine infections. It depends how you wipe yourself. You should always wipe away from your vagina ,as germs tend to climb in. And washing yourself after every toilet visit also helps to keep the germs at bay/ 
  • Posted

Almost forgot ,your lump may just be a lymph gland . which you can drain yourself 
    • Posted

If you go onto Google and ask for Lymph gland drainage, you will be shown a whole raft of "How to do" for most parts of your body, i drain my face and neck area every morning, not a long job, but it clears my sinuses, and neck lymph glands and sets your lymphatic system to work . My lymph glands in my neck get a bit puffy and used to scare the life out om me, but not any more.. Try it.. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.