Posted , 5 users are following.
- I'm 18 years old & Female
- I started taking iron supplements which caused me to become severely constipated. I dropped the regimen of iron pills hoping that things would fix themselves but they didn't. After seeing a gastrointestinal doctor which told me that chronic constipation sometimes just happens and that I should take miralax and benefiber daily. I have been doing this- but I still have crippling lower back pain, vomiting, and awful stomach cramping.
- I did some dietary changes by dropping gluten, but I still haven't been seeing any improvements in my symptoms.
- The miralax gives me awful gas and I still am not passing regular bowel movements.
- It has been nearly two months of agony and I don't know what else to do.
0 likes, 6 replies