I've been having these random urges to cry for no reason what is wrong with me?please help!

Posted , 15 users are following.

I've noticed that about two days ago I have just randomly started to cry for no reason i don't know what to do to stop myself from crying I've tooken deep breaths and I've done everything but I just out of no where shoot out crying what is wrong with me? Do I have anxiety or depression? What should I do? Please help this is urgent..

3 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey Amy I have no answer to this but the same thing has been happening to me. I was with my older brother playing around then for some reason I wanted to start crying and he pointed that out teasing me.
  • Posted

But in my opinion I think this might me depression we both have cuz there is no reason for us to start crying out of no where. We are prolly just stressed out or sum thing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.