I've been having these symptoms for over 2 months what is it?

Posted , 7 users are following.

dizzy evey time i stand, weak no energy, extream thist and urination, not hungry,tiredness, blured vision, drunk feeling when i walk such as stumbling,lower back pain, head feels hot, rapid heart beat and hard to breath. please help i dont know what to do?

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Could it be anxiety? Have you seen a doc for this? Also IBS. have you been on a clean food diet no sugars, pop, greasy foods. .
    • Posted

I never eat breakfast or lunch only dinner I drink like a coffee a day and 4 cans of mountin dew Im only 17 i ride a bike 8 miles a day it only recently started I honestly feel like I'm dying slowly I smoke a pack a day and dip about half a can a day

• Posted

Honestly need to start eating better. Biking is great exercis however your health problems could be a red flag. See you doc. Also there are meds like changes to block the craving to stop smoking. I stopped on it 20 years ago and wow did it make a difference in my life. 
  • Posted

Please check for blood sugars. Always thirsty and urinate is a sign of diabetic. When your sugar level is low or high ,you gets tired and weak.
    • Posted

You can check before and 4 hrs after eating but norml blood Sugars ia alway around 100 to 160. Your doctor will be in better position to tell you.
  • Posted

See your doctor and ask for a diabetes test.
    • Posted

Do I have to do it in the morning where I don't eat and don't take my meds or can I go tonight

• Posted

I would go to your doctor first and you will be told how to prepare for a diabetes blood test.  You may have fast from food for a few hours prior to the test.
  • Posted

Get tested for diabetes.

Almost every symptom sounds like diabetes. The others may be anxiety related to dealing with these symptoms for 2 months.

4 cans of mountain dew?! These sugary beverages should be controlled like alcohol...,I think they're almost worst than beer. At least beer has an immediate impact on the body, and it's obvious the impact it has on the body.

These sugary, caffeinated products slowly destroy the body, and can cause long term health problems if not taken in moderation. I limit my kids to one can per week, and even that is too much.

I wish you the very best. Please take care of your body, you're far too young. Even if it's diabetes,I have heard of people reversing the effects at a very young age with a very natural and whole diet. Go Paleo or low FODMAPS diet as soon as you can.

• Posted

I jadon20468

You really do need to get a blood test asap.....symptons definitely point to diabetes..especially the thirst and urination, weakness and dizziness.....keep us posted..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.