I’ve been having this off and on please help!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

so this doesn't hurt but its itchy and annoying and it happened before and when away when i treated my yeast infection at the time. I don't have a yeast infection any more.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sorry Friend. Looks irritated. Hard to tell what is going on but sure you know your body best. From my layperson's view tissue looks healthy but ofcourse best to have doc not only look but dealve in to symptoms and what you report...I hope it improves soon.

-M

• Posted

do you feel as though you have a UTI all the time and it is very uncomfortable. first of all how old are you are you post menipausal

• Edited

third day and still the same way

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.