I’ve been in menopause now for about 4-5 years and have suffered setbacks during this time

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have now been on Evorel Sequi patches now for over a year and in the last 3 months seems to have stopped working. I’ve been off work 3 months as I’m crying, anxious, low, so tired, can’t think properly. I’m at my wits end. Before the patches I was on tablet HRT but was making my stomach bad! I also take citalopram alongside HRT patches. Has anyone experienced similar? Maybe I need higher dose of HRT? 

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am sorry to hear that your having such a problem. I eventually had an appointment with a gynaecologist who was sympathetic and helpful. I think it would be a good idea for you to ask your doctor for a referral.

Hope you get sorted out soon because it causes such anxiety.

Best wishes

• Posted

How are you LouLouash wondered how your getting on with the patches?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.