I've been looking up many ways to get rid of my warts on my toes.

Posted , 7 users are following.

This one I want to try because I won't have to go out and buy a bunch of stuff and it seems very easy to do. I was just wondering though is it going to be very painful or painful at all? I don't want to be going thru a bunch of pain because I play softball and it's been hard for me to run so I just need to get this over with.

Thanks!! smile

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Marigold (Calendula) gets rid of warts. I'm a Herbalist and a neighbour phoned saying her horse had warts on his nose. I took her some dried Marigold and told her to make tea with it and apply it. It worked in no time; the warts were gone.
  • Posted

Any drug store also has wart remover. The trick is getting the root not just the tops. Some times I had to have them froze off by a doc.

• Posted

Marigold is a gentle but very effective way of getting rid of warts.
    • Posted

I'm not spamming mods! Just explaining that we don't need harsh treatments when we can use flowers and herbs. And this is the Alternative and Complementary group, not a medical one.
    • Posted

No problem. Just a suggestion. No worries. I use many herbs as well. 

Thanks .HOPE

• Posted

Thanks, I was asking the mods why my reply was being moderated.

I'm glad you use herbs; they're amazing aren't they! razz

• Posted

Hi Geogia

actually I have a horse and dog with cushings disease and there is a animal herbalist that makes a special blend of herbs for them. The main ingredient I grows I n my herb garden. Many herbs are wonderful for many uses in animals to, and I also grow calendenula the yellow sun like flower which is a herb also keeps mosquitos and flies away. 🌻

Xxconfused

• Posted

Yes Calendula is Marigold, which I gave the neighbour for the horses wart. I didn't know it keeps flies away. How do you use if for them?
    • Posted

The calendula I grow is not the same flower as marigolds are in the same family. Calendula grows as a perennial in my zone, as marigolds grow as a annual.

Other herbs that stop flies are lavender, tansy, & basel easy to grow in my growing zone. 

the herbs are dries and ground up essential oils added to water in a sprayer for the barn. 🌺

• Posted

Aspirin, moisten an aspirin and bandaid it to the wart overnight.  Give skin a rest between as you don't want to burn the skin.  I managed to eat through my skin to the bone once, but the doctor said I'd been attacking a callous or corn, not a wart.  When used on a real wart it's brilliant.  When my son was little he had a wart between his toes.  OTC from drugstore didn't work. Finally I used aspirin and wart went away really fast.  Doctor was cross with me, though, because he said strength of aspirin couldn't be controlled way the drops were.  So be careful.  Effective, but strong!  You may want to protect surrounding skin with petroleum jellly.
    • Posted

Poke a straight needle (like a small sewing needle)into the middle of the wart then heat the top of the needle using a match then remove the needle. The wart should shrivel and dry up in couple of days.
    • Posted

Heck, I'd like to be able to rid a callous I get on outside of both big toes and I walk barefooted most of time so I don't know why callous keeps coming back. Any tricks for that? I know soaking and using a stone to scrub it helps. I tried OTC stuff and perscription but only helped one time. 
    • Posted

Aren't warts a virus or some type of problem similar to eczema and herpes (cold sores). I had all these as a kid. I think if you start with a cleanse of the gut you may find they will go away. Use probiotics and fermented foods like sourkrut to get rid of bad bacteria. Do your research on gut and skin issues. All the best. Bye
    • Posted

Hope you meant this answer for Unicorn.  I'm not the one with the problem.  Be careful on this forum to address replies appropriately. 
    • Posted

I'm tossing out suggestions. It's a GROUP discussion right? Whomever reads through the responses will read what you and everyone involved will also access.

Does that make sense to you???? Sure hope so.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.