I've been masturbating until I bleed for years out of sexual frustration, what should I do?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm a 17 year old female and I've been masturbating with the end of a few hair brushes in the shower for 4 years now. It's only since maybe two years ago that I started bleeding a little from it. I'm a virgin and I've never been in a relationship before and honestly the thought of being in one scares me. I currently have been living in a small house with paper thin walls surrounded by family with no actual sort of privacy except a single bathroom. This has led me to only masturbate in the shower. I know with the addition of water it causes more friction so that would give one explanation to possible tears with bleeding. I only do it maybe two (sometimes 3) times a week and I just can't seem to steer myself away from it. I don't masturbate until orgasm though because I don't have enough time in the shower (duh) and the fear of being found out by family. I think I'm becoming more sexually frustrated due to the fact that I only do it until I bleed and I'm starting to be a little too rough. Will this seriously affect me in the long run? What can I do?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Several things you've written concern me. I think it is important you find someone trustworthy to talk to local to you. I think you have got into a way of thinking that is limiting your life and your masturbatory habit is an indication of other problems.

• Posted

I really think that you should stop masturbate until bleeding. See a doctor to make sure that everything is ok with your health. 
  • Posted

Stop using hair brushes.

They can be too rough, and you need to make sure you have enough lubricantion. 

Go on amazon and order yourself a dildo, or vibrator. They ship it discreetly 

That’s what I did. 

• Posted

I talked to my mom about it and she's very supportive so she's going to get me a toy. thank you!

• Posted

Why you are masturbating till bleeding.

Try clitoral masturbating with hand.

• Posted

I'm curious, why bother masterbating if you don't orgasm? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.