I've been nauseated every day for 3 years and am starting to become hopeless.

Posted , 6 users are following.

As mentioned above, I have been nauseated every single day for the past 3 years straight. Not a single day goes by that I am not. I have lost over forty pounds and eat one meal a day if I'm lucky. I have done brain scans, HIDA scans, have had colonoscopies, have done a gastric emptying test, and have checked for parasites. Along with that I have tried multiple IBS medications, antidepressants, natural supplements (like activated charcoal), probiotics, and antibiotics. Truthfully, I come to this forum to seek out any similar stories with solutions, perhaps a solution for myself along with other sufferers.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Have you asked about possibility of hpylori, through breath or stool test? What antibiotics you have tried till now?

• Posted

Have you had an endoscopy to look for gastritis and h pylori? Do you have abdominal pain and have you tried a food diary to see if food is the problem? What had your doctor suggested?

• Posted

Hi Tom9478

What a horrendous time of it you have had for the last three years. A friend of mine had similar problems and she started to use L-Glutamine which is helpful with IBS and stomach related problems. Perhaps give this a go, but get advice from your doctor first. You can purchase on a well known internet site beginning with 'Am' you can get it in powder form to mix with a juice you can drink and tolerate....

• Posted

Wow, thanks everyone for the quick replies. Yes, I have been tested for H. Pylori as well as have done heavy metal testing. Also, I have done an endoscopy when I had my colonoscopy performed. The antibiotics I have taken include Doxycycline, Flagyl, Azithromycin, and Amoxicillin. I don't have stomach pain very often at all. It's predominantly nausea and vomiting. Sometimes I do get stomach pain but it's infrequent and inconsistent.

• Posted

have you thought about anxiety possibly being the culprit? ive seen a lot of people whose issue was anxiety. i know anxiety made my nausea worse everyday but it got better when i started to see a therapist about it. i have hormonal imbalances after having my son so i deal with nausea bad 2 weeks out of the month now rather than every single day!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.