I've been nauseous and vomiting everyday since January 2017

Posted , 7 users are following.

Now, I have not been vomiting everyday, but I have been nauseous everyday. Hell, I'm nauseous right now! I don't know what to do. I've gotten a ton of tests in my blood and stool, nothing abnormal. I've had an upper GI, two ultrasounds of my gall bladder, colon, pancreas, and that general area, and a few X-Rays. Nothing out of the ordinary. On New Years Eve 2017 (and a few hours of New Years Day 2018 because I was there for a while) I was in the Emergency Room because I had vomited around 10 times in like 2 hours and couldn't even drink water without it coming back up. I don't know what to do. Please help. It's not a parasite, an ulcer, tumor, or anything like that. 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I used to vomit for one year I went to the allergy doctor .

I found out I am having issues to digest certain food .

I find I vomit when I have certain foods. 

• Posted

Hi ashley13007

Keep a food diary and see if there is a correlation between what you eat and the vomiting....it may result in certain foods in general or foods containing lactose, wheat and gluten....

• Posted

Ask your doctor for anti sickness medication and keep a food diary to see  if you have an intolerance..
  • Posted

Have you tried alternative medicine? My condition is different from yours. started off feeling nauseous but never really vomited. The nausea was accompanied by abdominal pains, diarrhea, heartburn, general weakness and fatigue, loss of appetite and as a result loss of weight. Had undergone all the procedures that you have, nothing abnormal. Finally diagnosed with gastritis and irritable bowel syndrome. medication was not helping, till I saw a herbalist. His medication helped greatly. I am not 100-percent myself, but I can live and go about my life. I pray you find help because feeling sickly and not getting a diagnosis sucks, I know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.