I've Been Not Feeling Good For Almost Fourth Months

Posted , 1 user is following.

29yo Male 190lb 5'8 very active (i have a small gym in my room)

(i'm not good at writing, please help me)

Dec 29th 2021 i stared to feel like this, with heart palps at 9pm that lasted for two hours, eventually i was able to sleep, but as soon as i woke up i still had them, and had my mother drive me to the emergency room (i thought possible heart attack) they told me i was having a panic attack and prescribed me Hydroxyzine, but i've been feeling like this for about 4 months the heart palps did get better but still here. i already seen a cardiologist, they said my heart was fine and then i had issues breathing, like i couldn't swallow and started freaking out. my mom again drove me to emergency room and said i was fine. i was never like this before.. i've had anxiety before but never like this, and i think it could be something else, i just wake up and start to feel like this. i feel like i'm in hell. i've been having all these symptoms lately

it feels like i'm not getting enough air/air hunger

throat/neck stifness

sometimes hard to swallow/lump in my throat even it theres nothing there

fatguie/i used to workout for like 1-3hrs and not fee tired

post nasal drip

confusion

Balance is off

heart palps/heart tightness

when i'm talking i have to deep breathe

stomach hurts when pushed on x gallbladder hurts when pushed on

bloating

worrying without thinking about anything

shakiness

it feels like it's hard to keep my head up

hard time sleeping

Dizziness

air bubble in chest/sternum hurts to push

thx again God Bless You All Please Help

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.