I've been reading all of your blogs

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm 47 and I had a full hysterectomy about 10 years ago or so. And like many of you I am now experiencing a sharp pain in my right lower abdominal area. It at times shoots right thru to my lower back and down the right top leg. I'm in so much pain. At times it hurts to function at full capacity. I've been telling my husband the pain is almost like the pain of ruptured cysts on my ovaries and endometriosis. Not always, for the most part I do not have any bleeding. But at the times I do can't help be stumped on wondering where it's coming from. I have also had my appendix removed due to rupturing at the age 5 or 6 and also have had my gallbladder removed. The pain is so b ad at times my husband has to help me out of bed. I have an appointment with a new Dr on November 7, 2017. I will let you know what all he has to say, especially after reading all of you blogs and the experiences you have gone thru.

Wish you all great health,

Angela Hoffman

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Angela.  Yes.  Please keep us updated on what you find out.   I hope they find out what is going on 
  • Posted

Oh Angela what a nightmare. I was thinking hysterectomy would be the next option for me but heard endo can still come back so was reluctant. There needs to be more research into endo to help the millions suffering. I hope the new doctor can suggest what they can do next to help. Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.